Get the Salary You Deserve. Live the Life You Want!
My New Salary, My New (Awesome) Life!
Before I got the salary I deserved, I could not do all of these. But now, I can!
Solid Nest Egg
New House. New Car
We built our dream house (w/ theater, gym, etc.) and wrote a $40K+ check and drove our dream car off the lot!
Tired of Living Below Your Potential?Join our email list to get FREE tips on how to grow your salary. It’s not rocket science but it’s not common sense.
SalaryMatters is NOT for everyone…
But guess what? I beat them at their own game and grew my salary by 245%! Now I’m telling everyone about it!
Therefore, if you agree with one of the statements below, SalaryMatters isn’t for you:
- “Loyalty” means something to your corporation
- Human Resources exists for your benefit
- Complaining about your career will get results
- Asking for Salary History is a legitimate question
- “Face-time” with the boss is the best way to get promoted
- Your manager holds the key to your career growth
Not long ago, I was the top performer with the lowest salary
And then I attended one HR leadership meeting and my life changed…
- My Salary (5 yrs. ago) = $55K
- My Coworkers’ Salary = $85K
- My NEW Salary (Now) = $145K
The days of working tirelessly for a corporation with the hopes of being made whole are long gone. We’ve been there and done that. The corporate executives are getting their cut of the pie and they are not thinking about you.
There are multiple ways to grow your salary but there’s one way, by far, that gets you the largest salary increases. Find out exactly what that is and why we only advocate for that method of salary growth.