Are you passionate about helping corporate workers get the salary they deserve? If so, we would like to invite you to join our writer and contributor program.
Who We Are
SalaryMatters.com is an online platform dedicated to equipping corporate workers with the tools needed to achieve the salary they rightfully deserve. Check out our About Us page to find out more.
About Our Writers Program
Although we value unique, well-written content above everything else, rest assured that you do not have to be a journalist to join our writers program. Many of the writers in our program tend to be corporate professionals that have an interesting perspective on workplace related topics. Topics ranging from a checklist to create the best LinkedIn profile, to opinion pieces on the lack of compensation transparency—we value unique content that can benefit our community. Boilerplate content will bore our community to death and will not appear on our platform. Instead, a unique view on a popular, highly covered topic will more than likely appear on our platform.
Here are some of the benefits that our writers take advantage of:
- Your article will be placed prominently on our platform www.salarymatters.com along with your bio and contact information
- Within the article, you can link readers back to your blog or business website
- We will share your article with our LinkedIn community that has over 3,500 followers and our Twitter network of 1,000 followers
- Our marketing team will share your article with a network of related websites that will then publish your article to thousands of sites across the globe – we’ve done this before and it’s REALLY powerful how it spreads
- We will share your article with our entire email list to introduce our community to your material
- Your article will be re-published to our community from time-to-time after the original publish date to introduce our newest followers to some of our previously published works
How to Get Started
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you then fill out the quick 3-minute form below and be sure to read over the Author and Contributor Agreement.
While our writers are not compensated monetarily, many of them are able to grow their influence and oftentimes, their business by making new connections with members of our growing community. The writers that we want in our program share our passion for helping corporate workers achieve the salary they deserve and ultimately, lead fulfilled lives.
We’ll talk soon and remember, salary matters.